RSS

Monday, January 10, 2011

GAMES OPINION : 10 Memorable games for me ( PART 2 )

Hey , this is Gagas . In case you didn't read PART 1 , i suggest you to read it first . So , here's my top 5 list .



5. Disgaea 2 : Cursed Memories

Console : PS2

Genre : Strategy

Unique . Original . Yeah , all of Nippon Ichi games are connected . From Disgaea , Makai Kingdom , Phantom Brave , they're all connected . The graphic is so-so but the skill animation is really nice . Disgaea 2 is my favorite because of the appearance of Etna as one of the main character . Disgaea 2 has better features than the previous Disgaea , and it's the best strategy game ever !



4. Yu-Gi-Oh ! and The Duelist of Roses

Console : PS2

Genre : Strategy

My favorite TCG of all time . I play YGO! in real life too , until now . I like the deck leader feature , i used Summoned Skull as my deck leader . My deck strategy was too summon strong monster and support them with Yami . I love the music too . It's my first PS2 game !







3. Digimon World 2

Console : PSX

Genre : RPG

This game is the bomb . The battle theme music is good and classics . The story is about a cadet tamer who finally pass the test and become a guard tamer . I joined Black Sword Guard Team and I used Venom Myotismon , Piedmon , and Diaboromon as my team . It's a good game , especially the feature of catching our own Digimon .



2. Seal Online

Console : PC

Genre : MMORPG

My first online game ! I remember the first time I played this game , I used a warrior , trained myself to level 10 without taking adel quest . I killed some mobs and got killed by them because i didn't have pets at my disposal . You must try this one out , I recommend this game for you all MMORPG lovers ! Although , at that time , RF Online is more popular in Indonesia than Seal Online .








and the most memorable console video game for me is ...







1. Shin Megami Tensei : Persona 3 FES

Console : PS2

Genre : RPG

For me , this game is the best game that ever been created . The storyline , the creepy sensation , the personas , the characters , it's all perfect . It's BETTER than Persona 4 . It's more difficult too , and this game is so challenging . They released Persona 3 Portable for PSP and I bet it's good just like the original version . I recommend this game to every RPG lovers in this world . You'll love this just like me .








 
That's the memorable games for me , I really love playing games since i was 4 . Thanks for reading , guys !


 Sincerely ,
Muhammad Gagas

0 comments:

Post a Comment